Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prowl Trilogy Book Tour



I've decided to join in the Prowl Trilogy Book Tour. I've already reviewed the first book, Prowl, and since I liked that and saw an opportunity to join in on the rest of the books, I jumped in on it!


Prowl Trilogy

To visit the official website of  YA Christian thrillers – the Prowl Trilogy - click this link.


Entice
Author: Amber Garza
Series: Prowl Trilogy
Book #: 2 out of 3
Read: September 24, 2012 - September 25, 2012
My rating: 5 stars


Buy ENTICE

 
ENTICE: Prowl Trilogy #2
        Mackenzie returns home from the summer with her grandma, certain that Wesley is out of her life for good.  Until the nightmares resurface, and strange things start to happen.

         Is Wesley back?

         When the danger escalates and threatens those closest to her, Mackenzie must fight to save them. Only this time the evil is more powerful, and Mackenzie is faced with an impossible decision.

Jenkies' Review:
First off, I should note that I absolutely love the cover of this book. Actually, all three books are really pretty. In comparison to the two books I've read so far in this trilogy, my favorite so far would be this book. I felt like the characters were more developed and it kept you wondering what was going on the entire time. The end of the book had a nice twist and definitely left you wondering what was going to happen.

I felt it was a fairly quick read and felt that the entire story was refreshing. I felt like Mackenzie had a lot of patience for the people in her life and I'm not sure I would have handled it quite as well, to be honest. Even though I wouldn't have the patience, it was still written very realistic. I'm looking forward to reading the next book, in fact, I might start that today because I'm dying to know what will happen next! :)




1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for the versatile blogger award. Check my post to find out more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...