Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kindergarten!

Sorry for the delay in posting! Here is what my household has been up to...

I had 6 whole days off from work. It was AMAZING! Last Friday, Nick, Hailey and I went camping with my mother-in-law and about 5 other couples. It was a lot of fun. Hailey was the only grandchild there and she was spoiled by everyone! We ended up staying an extra night at the campground because we were having such a good time.

We were the coolest campers because we had a projector with screen and were watching movies at night. Well, Hailey had it made because we would start watching Shrek until she fell asleep and switch over to a more adult movie.

About to hit the road for Hailey's first day of Kindergarten!
Monday was spent unpacking and doing laundry. We also prepared for Hailey's first day of Kindergarten on Tuesday! Hailey loved Kindergarten. I convinced my mom and sister to go shopping and let me pick out what I want for my birthday after we picked up Hailey from school. (My birthday isn't until the 19th of this month, but hey! who doesn't like presents early?!)

Yesterday was my final day of my 6 days off of work. I had mixed feelings on returning and that was because with Hailey at all day kindergarten, I spent like 7 hours at home by myself. When you have kids, you forget what you did before you had them! So, I went home, threw my sweat pants back on and read some comic books.

I didn't touch my reading lists at all. I'm going to say it is because I felt like I had all the time in the world and next thing I knew I was out of it. Haha...go figure.

Now to go read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn! Have a great week fellow bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...