Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 1

Hello! Happy Monday! As promised, I said I would update on how I've done with starting my diet. Let's just say that I've eaten more veggies than I thought I would.

Breakfast:
1 hard boiled eggs
1 orange
2 pieces of bacon
Overall this was pretty filling. I would have had coffee too, but I forgot it on the stand by the door.

Lunch:
Salad with ham, lettuce, cucumber, celery and green pepper. Of course the homemade ranch too!

Dinner:
Pork ribs
Steamed broccoli with a little cheese
3 deviled egg halves

As of right now I'm feeling pretty good. Aside from having a headache, I feel pretty full.

That's all for now since I'm sitting my butt on the couch waiting for the Tylenol to kick in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...